Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time for a Good Cut...

Time for a haircut

I love Bijou with long wavy hair, but it is starting to tangle and mat in places I miss when I brush. Although I do brush her at least 2 times per week, I am constantly pulling little sticky things out of hair as she loves walking through the weeds.
I did find a great web site that gave good recommendations on how to handle long hair dogs, but we may have to try after the "major" cut.

Bijou has had 2 grooming sessions, but I have only let the groomer trim her legs and I occasionally
trim a little here and there.  This time we may have to do some serious cutting :(. I wasn't too happy with the last groomer, so now I'm on to searching for a new one.


Time for a nice cut.


I'm hoping I can go thru with it :(.


No comments:

Post a Comment